With GooglePlay, you can update your home address whenever you want, including changing to a different country. If you're representing a company, enter your business address.
- Sign into your Google Payments account at payments.google.com and click the Settings icon in the top corner.
- Click Edit next to the "Home Address" listed and update the address (please note this is different from the "Address Book" which holds shipping addresses)
- Open the Play Store and navigate to any item available for download.
- Click to begin a download until you reach the "Accept and buy" screen (no need to complete the purchase)
- Close the Play Store and clear data for the Google Play Store application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Clear Data) or clear your browser cache
- Re-open the Play Store. You should now see the Play Store that matches your default payment method’s billing country.
If you haven't yet added a payment method to your account for the first time, add a card directly from the Play Store with a billing address that matches your intended country location. Then, follow steps 3 through 6 to show your intended country's Play Store.