You can change the country/region or add another country/region to your billing contact information. You must first change them on the Xbox.com website and then change them on the Xbox 360 console.
Warning When you change the country/region for your billing contact information, you're also changing the country/region for your Xbox Live account. If you don't want the country/region for your Xbox Live account changed, leave this information as it is. For information about what happens when you change the country/region for your Xbox Live account, see Change the region of your Xbox Live account.
- Go to the Xbox.com site for your new region.
- Enter the email address and password for your Microsoft account, and then click Sign In.
- Add a credit card for your new region and enter the billing address for your new region.
- On your console, go to settings, and then select System.
- Select Console Settings.
- Select Language and Locale.
- Select Locale.
- Select the locale that you want to use.