To get you started with redeeming your Google Play gift cards, you will need a Google account. Here are a few easy steps to guide you along the process!
- Open any of the Google websites, (Google, Gmail, Google+, Drive, etc.) look in the right hand corner for the red ‘Sign Up’ or ‘Create an Account’ button.
- You will be redirected to a form to enter your personal information to create your account. Choose your user name; this name will automatically become your Gmail account name as well.
- Complete the rest of the required information: first and last name, birthday, phone number and a verification email address to allow you to recover the account should you lose your password. You also need to enter your country of residence. NOTE: If you are living outside of the United States and wish to purchase our USA Google Play gift cards, make sure at this step you select your country as USA so you will be able to redeem the cards to your account.
- Read through and agree to the Terms & Conditions of the Google Services you are signing up for, and click the box labeled: ‘Next Step’
- Congratulations! You will receive a message and a confirmation email that your account has been created, and you are free to enjoy all of Google’s services!